|Home||About Us||Projects||Gallery||Support||Contact Us||FAQ|
To support organizations and individuals that work at the grassroots level in various interrelated spheres like education, health and living towards the empowerment of underprivileged children.
TRUEINDIA CHARITABLE TRUST is NGO based in Hyderabad, registered under the AP registration Act (12A).
- To support organizations that further our mission, in reaching their goals by connecting them with resources and volunteers.
- To facilitate bright, underprivileged students with funds and over all development for better citizens of tomorrow.
- To develop and manage a strong volunteer program to enable our mission and to promote volunteerism.
- To strive to create a society where every child would dare to dream.
- In the long run, to establish an educational institution committed to bestow quality education and personality development for the students.
- Continue to spread the mission and expand TrueIndia family.
- We deal each situation with teamwork, transparency, accountability and balanced approach.
- We are always open to new ideas, clasp changes to develop viable solutions for children.
- In fostering collaboration, we respect and value each other further strengthening our mission and vision.
- Maintain an effective ethics and culture of compliance.
Code of conduct for volunteers
Volunteers should treat each other with respect and dignity, recognising their right to freedom of speech.
TrueIndia welcomes ideas that align with our mission and vision. Volunteers who have potential new ideas can share them in a forum open in orkut/facebook/blogs.
Volunteers are not requested to collect cash from donors. Funds collected should be in the means of cheque on the name of TRUEINDIA CHARITABLE TRUST addressed to TrueIndia, unless otherwise specified.
Core team cannot be responsive on chats and will need to follow up through email.
Abstain from the use of photo, audio or video recording equipment unless authorized.
Don’t take or misuse TRUEINDIA name for personal use.
Aalambana is a non-profit organization with a mission to impact the lives of less privileged children, enabling them to maximise their potential and change their lives.
With the money raised from phase XIV, TI distributed stationary for the children and adopted education of a girl child Mamatha who is pursuing her 10th standard for the year 2011-2012.
Divya Disha is a voluntary organization working towards the empowerment of children and Young people since 1987.
For the academic year 2011-2012, TrueIndia with all your support took the responsibility and contributed the kid's fees and stationary to Aalambana foundation and channelized sponsorships for the education of 8 children in Divya Disha foundation.